KOKUYO SAXA Scissors
- [Hybrid Arch Blade] The angle of the blade spreads wider with a 2-level arch curve, making it nearly 4 times sharper than straight blade scissors and easy to cut with light force from the base to the edge.
- [Wide Use] These scissors can easily cut anything from a thick cardboard to a thin plastic sheet with light force. It can be used for many daily occasions and cut through various materials, such as package box, leather belt and plants, etc.
- [Lightweight & Easy to Hold] The weight of the main unit is 20% lighter compared to our previous products (HASA-250), and the wide hard rubber-lined handle allows more fingers to get in and reduces the strain of holding.
- [Resin Ring Joint] The resin ring is inserted into the joint part of the blade to reduce friction so that it can be opened and closed smoothly with an easy and smooth operation.
- [Symmetrical Handle] Allows you to use it in either direction, and it works for left-handers too!