MONO graph Mechanical Pencil - Disney X Tombow (0.5mm)
Join the grand celebration of Disney's momentous 100-year anniversary with an exclusive collaboration with the beloved MONO graph pencils by Tombow. These pencil barrels are gorgeously decorated by some of the most iconic film classics, such as Mickey Mouse in Steamboat Willie (1928), Dumbo (1941), Alice in Wonderland (1951), Winnie the Pooh (1977), The Little Mermaid (1989), and new favourites like Monster's University (2013). You'll be sure to reimmerse yourself in the enchanting realms of these beloved Disney classics, while also discovering the magical capabilities of the MONO graph pencils.
Tombow MonoGraph Pencil Features:
- Smooth, Refillable Twisting Eraser: Gently rotate the black rear end of the pencil to extend the eraser, and twist it in the opposite direction to retract the eraser back into place.
- Remove this rear piece to refill the lead and the eraser- each sold separately.
- The Ergonomic Clip: Push down the top of the clip to draw out the lead, or use by simply using to clip onto any strap, fold, or pocket.
- The clip also has a Lead Lock function. Push up to make sure your lead stays in place or won't extend when you're on the go, and push down to undo the lock.
- Shaker Tool: If the clip draw isn't your style, give your pencil a firm shake and watch the lead draw out! Don't worry, it will never draw out more than you need!
- Made in Japan
- 0.5mm lead